Monday 15 November 2010

The Glamour Doll look!




I always moisturise my face before I apply my makeup. My face skin gets dry especially in the cold English winters. I decided to try Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Moisturiser SPF15. It claims to protect your skin from: cold, wind, heat, pollution and sun (I will write a review about this cream at a later date).  Afterwards, I have applied Christian Dior Nude Glow Complexion Enhancer which works as a primer for the face. To be honest I don’t see any difference on me using this product. Next, I have applied Christian Dior Nude Foundation 032 onto my face with my fingers. Normally I would apply my foundation with a brush or a sponge. However, I found that to apply this product with a brush or a sponge is a nightmare. It does not spread evenly on your face. The good quality of this foundation is that your skin feels foundation free. I think this is a quite an important factor in foundation if you wear it all day every day. I’ve powdered my face with a bronzer “ Suddenly Sun – face and body bronze powder” to give it a bit of sun kissed look (don’t forget to apply a bit of bronzer onto the neck and the chest so that you don’t have orange face and a white neck) and contoured under my cheek bones and applied above temples the “ Too Faced Candy Bar Eye Shadow & Shimmer Bar.”





Next I primed the eyelid with Urban Decay eye primer potion to enhance the eye shadow colours and prolong their wear. The eye shadows I used from “Urban Decay NAKED Palette” are : “Virgin”, “Sin” on the lid and brow bone; “Naked” , “Buck”, “Smog” in the crease of the eye and  in the outer corner  of the  eye – “Gunmetal” to give a winged effect. On top of the eye lid I applied “Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil Zero” that I got in the NAKED palette. I only applied my “Christian Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara Black” on top lashes followed by “Eylure Double Lashes”  and white eye pencil on the water line to create this wide eye effect with the emphasis on the upper lashes.
On the lips I applied MAC “Subculture” Lipliner and glide on MAC “HoneyLove” Lipstick and finally to lift the lips with Gosh “Light’n Shine” Lip Glaze.





Products used:
For the face:
Christian Dior Nude Glow Complexion Enhancer (works as a primer for a face)                                           
Christian Dior Nude Foundation 032
Too Faced Candy Bar Eye Shadow & Shimmer Bar
Suddenly Sun – face and body bronze powder
For the eyes:
Christian Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara Black
Urban Decay NAKED Palette
Urban Decay eye primer potion
White eye pencil
Eylure Double Lashes
For the lips:
MAC “Subculture” Lipliner
MAC “HoneyLove” Lipstick
Gosh “Light’n Shine” Lip Glase
White eye pencil
Eylure Double Lashes












4 comments:

  1. I like it :) it's very natural and light looking!

    http://angelicacrimony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful!! very natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for your comments! :) x

    ReplyDelete