Friday 19 November 2010

Shopping in Liverpool!!!

On Wednesday of this week I had a great day shopping! My boyfriend was so lovely he took me to Cheshire Oaks in Liverpool (http://www.cheshireoaksdesigneroutlet.com/ ). I’ve never been there before, but I really liked it. It’s like outdoor shopping village where you have designer brands like Burberry, Lacoste, Levi’s and much more. I normally don’t shop at designer shops, because they are so expensive, but at this place you get up to 60% off in every shop.  I even found store where they had discounted MAC, Bobbi Brown and other cool make up and skin products. I would advise anyone who leaves nearby to check this place out. It’s ideal for buying Christmas presents! :)



My boyfriend treated me to a very nice leather boots from Dune. Their original price was £140 and now they are £98. I have been looking for these everywhere.



For this day I have created bronze, sun kissed, sophisticated look. On the eyes I used Urban Decay "NAKED" palette (Virgin and Sin) on a brow bone and for inner corner of the eye lid, No 7 from Boots (not sure about the colour because label is rubbed off) for eye lid and Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil (Zero on top and for the water line and Ransom for underneath the water line). For the eye brows I used Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil called Oil slick (it’s black and sparkly).


It was windy that day so I have decided to put my hair in a bun.


Let me know what you think in the comments below.
Thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment